|The Best Tools for Amazon Sellers|
Discount up to 70%
|Visit Website View Profile|
|Discount up to 30%||Visit Website View Profile|
|Top Paid Amazon Product Research Tools|
|Top Free Amazon Product Research Tools|
|Short Amazon Product Research Guidelines|
The competition on the Amazon selling market is tighter than ever in 2019 . New niches boom every week. The task of the Amazon finders is to find niches to keep the sales flawless. Best products and prices aren’t available on the spot. Hopefully, Amazon product research software saves the day for every seller in such a crowded competition.
Top Paid Amazon Product Research Tools
The tools from the paid list will save tons of time to any Amazon product finder. They allow not only to make daily chores of Amazon sellers automatized. It’s also possible to reach the competitors to see what prices they set and what product range they target.
Many beginners use Google Sheets or Excel to process the finder data. Soon, it will be too much of a volume to carry over. Have a closer look on paid amazon product research. The number of amazing tools skyrockets today.
Have you ever wondered why more than 30,000 merchants might select the paid Amazon product research tool? The answer is quality of online and retail arbitrage and cost-friendly monetization. IOScout provides the most accurate item selections among more than 150 million Amazon products. You can also scan and analyze the data on every bid that interests you with detailed statistics, from the rank of the item on Amazon to the customer satisfaction rating:
This paid solution is highly grossing and most advanced with the range off features. Every best Amazon product research tool is pricey, but IoScout has monthly/yearly plans that allow you to save from 25 to 62.5 percent based on the selected tariff.
The list of famous clients of IoScout includes such companies as Prom, De Telegraaf, and TimesInternet . These companies choose IoScout for finding the brilliant products that undergo careful filtering from revenue/price to sellers and stock status.
Amazon product search is easier than ever before with the slogan Helium 10 sends to all sellers - “Rise To The Top”. Get ready to test them out for such an ambitious promise. All credits go to the marketing specialists of the brand who decided to name the basic functions of Amazon product search in the manner of sub-brands. “Black Box” is the product search in Amazon database. “Xray” is the browser extension. “Scribbles” optimizes listings to target the right keywords.
It’s fair to admit, but they have a comfortable, stacked-up interface . You’re not going to get lost in the flow of retrieved data on their platform. The service provides you free registration with limited range of features. The Elite Plan will cost you $397 per month.
To research products on Amazon, the paid services like Viral Launch can be the smart solution that incorporates all seller tools needed to scale the operation . The integrated platform offers the following tools:
- Amazon Product Research
- Amazon Competitor Tracking
- Amazon Keyword Research
- Amazon Listing Optimization
Those are the basic tools every seller will need to get better visibility on Amazon and fantastic degree of automation at the same time. Filtering system will also allow you to target the right range of niches and goods.
This Amazon market research tool has been selected by companies like Disney, Dell, and Huawei. Amzscout allows the sellers to estimate the revenue on any pre-selected product . You can easily discover the products of low competition and rising demand. You can get the metrics from average monthly purchases, sales rank, price, reviews, and net margin. Besides, they’ve also introduced KeywordTracker tool:
The extension is distributed on the PRO model where you pay $44.99 on the monthly basis or $199 for the lifetime subscription. Compared to competitors, this service asks for a moderate price considering the lifetime usage scenario.
The Amazon research tool like that is well-known among the sellers who have been on the scene for at least several years. Basically, what they offer is the standard range of services from product database filter analysis to sales analytics. You also can’t miss with their limited time offers to save up to 30% of the initial price. Not that great compared to other players, yet it’s still an attractive proposal from Jungle Scout . One minor hiccup is that they sometimes offer the product details from avg. price to avg. daily revenue only in 48 hours after your search query:
Among other features, you’ll find the effective Amazon fba product research supplied with extensive product data, 24/7 support team in reach, and educational blog that describes every feature that Jungle Scout has in the arsenal.
The prices are available in two plans. Monthly tariffs start from $39 for the in-browser extension. Yearly plan saves you 50% for the option that includes Jungle Scout and extension for $49 .
The product that was one the peak of popularity in 2018 is Unicorn Smasher . It was the time when browser extensions for Amazon selling were the fresh addition to the crowded market of Amazon product database analysis to target the right niches. This little thing in your browser can do lots of things. You’ll get the following features:
- Real-time data updates including prices, ranks, reviews, ratings and even more.
- Full dashboard where you could manage all search queries inside of Amazon and do the review of analytics.
- Opportunity score system that allows to invest into the promising opportunities in the product segment of interest.
Unicorn Smasher is the child product of AMZ Tracker, but it’s free compared to the parent service. You’re not getting the full pack functionality of AMZ Tracker, and they want Unicorn Smasher to be the doors to getting their main service.
The service is not that big of a shark as it may seem. It offers a range of tools that allow sellers to go into Amazon product analysis. Amzshark enables sales tracker, niche scout, search ranking tracker, keyword explorer and at least 5 other vital features that save the day for Amazon sellers . Look how their Supplier Scout allows to choose the item for the specific region in a few easy steps:
Their distribution model is also quite experimental. While most best Amazon tools offer monthly/yearly subscription, the creators decided to put a $299 price tag per month as the primary plan. If you still want some flexibility over offered features, get in touch with their support team. You’ll find the right option together.
Amazooka is your way to automatizing your Amazon success. At least that’s what creators promise for every seller who chooses their service. In practice, you’re getting a 7-day free trial of all-in-one solution for Amazon product analysis. The domains of success in the context of Amazooka are global customer support, customizable plans, and free masterminds program after the first month of subscription. Your first experience with this service will likely start from convenient, functional dashboard:
They offer several monthly plans that include flexible price ranges:
- Bronze for $60 per month.
- Silver for $120 .
- Gold for $250 .
- Platinum for $500 .
Amztracker desperately wants to be in the first tier of Amazon product finder software services. They want users to associate their brand with a rocket, it’s everywhere on their website. You can go freely into that rocket with 7 day free trial that will deliver you to 360-degree seller strategies . They offer you three strategies that cover Amztracker main feature list:
- Offensive strategy.
- Defensive strategy.
- Recon strategy.
Expect traditional pricing models from Amztracker, no surprises here. They have both yearly and monthly subscription plans. Basic (monthly) starts from $50 ending up with Legend for $400. Yearly plans allow you to save on the mirrored offerings starting from $41.7 to $333.3 .
Top Free Amazon Product Research Tools
The budget on Amazon selling does not always allow to afford hundreds of dollars washed down on convenience and beautiful interfaces. Actual goals matter the most. Empty wallets at most startups are not a terminal verdict for the sellers on the budget. There’s a collection of several utilizable alternatives to the paid tools - let’s investigate how they stand in contrast.
The price tracker like that shouldn’t have gone for free, yet it’s great to have this Amazon product finder software in your pocket. You can do everything the paid platforms offer without spending a coin on tracking millions of products with the help of Camelcamelcamel . The search is absolutely free. You can get the query of Amazon goods that interests you the most. In turn, the service includes several monetized options:
- Amazon price drop alerts via email and Twitter.
- Amazon price history charts that give you access to more than 18 million products.
- Browser addons for Mozilla and Chrome.
The search results usually look like that:
Keepa promises more than 800 million products from Amazon using their service via web platform or by installing the browser addon. They also offer the system of alerts when the price on overwatched goods fluctuates. The chart on the chosen items looks like that, pretty informative and clear:
You should know that Keepa has paid features for the advanced users who want to get the fully-fledged experience. They give the users data access on the advanced level. The amount of free data to request is limited, premium for $15 solves that barrier.
It’s hard to find a free tool that speeds up the product research several times faster than doing it by hand with Excel sheets. The tool like that is AMZ Base that is a nice addition to the browser of every seller who searches and finds the best products to sell on Amazon.
Among the features of the tool, you’ll meet some extras:
Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to boost the sales on Amazon in just a few steps without that much of a hassle. Well then, Sonar is the free Amazon keyword tool that allows you to kickstart the sales in three simple steps. Research the needed keyword on Sonar, create converting listings, and track the retrieved keyword rankings. See how the keyword suggestions are pulled from search queries of people who shop on Amazon:
Google Keyword Planner
The legendary Google tool that allowed thousands of SEO project to achieve success and get the top rankings. You use it almost in the same way as any other finder service. Just type in the name of the product you’re interested in on Amazon and see when the search volumes peaked on Google data.
Short Amazon Product Research Guidelines
Amazon sellers ought to know the practices that lead to fast and effective product research, that’s the simple truth in 2020. Product research and selection might be a tough and time-hefty process, yet the accent on this stage of FBA selling should be enormous. The thing is, you won’t be a successful seller without choosing to promote the products with low competition and sharp demand from potential buyers.
We recommend you stick to the following short Amazon product research guidelines in the first place:
Find Out What Your Perfect Product Is:
- Get along with your budget
- Set goals for profits
- Understand the micro-niches
Detect Profitable Micro-Niches:
- Make sure that demand for your product actually exists
- Analyze product metrics meticulously
- Review price histories to forecast revenue
Come Up With the Product Ideas:
- Generate the list of product ideas and assess them from a critical perspective
- Calculate your sales-to-revenue ratio for specific markets
- Find out the depth of sales for your product range
What Is Amazon Product Research?
Amazon product research is the systematic approach to discovering profitable products in the niches that have low seller competition. In other words, the products with highest buyer demand exist on par with the least number of sellers who offer similar products. Amazon FBA product research is all about that at this point. Often, sellers conduct product research to find out items that accelerate in popularity at the moment. It’s about predicting what items will hit the Amazon charts in the upcoming months. The earlier the product is in its life lifecycle, the harder it gets to predict whether it’ll become popular or not. Nevertheless, Amazon product research has the main goal to hit a jackpot when investing into promising products as early as possible.
Key Elements Of An Amazing Product Opportunity
Product opportunity on Amazon is the moment many sellers who do the research are waiting for with excitement. Here’s the criteria that make a product highly-grossing on Amazon:
- The large pool of potential buyers who want the thing you sell
- Nice profit margins for you to earn well even with moderate number of sold items
- Low competition among other sellers
- The seasonal factors aren't that important. Your product sells well during all seasons
- The product is 100% legit to sell on Amazon
- The average worth per item should be $15+
- Items don’t have to be weighty
- Products should be of small size
To discover product opportunities across the marketplace, stick to the following strategies:
- Select one category of products for your research. The examples of categories are Home & Kitchen, Sports & Outdoors, or Kitchen & Dining. Those are the popular categories where new product opportunities take place all the time.
- Find products that sell in smaller volumes. These are the goods that are sold up to 300 units a month. Most competitors do not notice those products. You can overtake them by analyzing the dynamics of those items and potential to make more cash if pushed hard on Amazon.
- Make a habit to explore other marketplaces. Let’s say you’re feeling not that great in the US. Niches are explored, you tried everywhere and seem disappointed. We recommend looking beyond your home marketplace in this case. Trends might come from unexpected geolocations, so it’s better to keep track of the nearby markets like Canada or Mexico.
Checklist Of Amazon Product Research Requirements
We collected the optimal checklist of what is needed to focus on the awaited product opportunity. Amazon product research will bring results much quicker if you meet the next terms:
- The price range of the researched products should be between $10 and $50
- Sales volumes should be at least 10 items a day
- The main category should include the products that have a seller rank at least of 5000
- Search volumes of the related keywords have 50,000+ monthly searches
- All-year round products
- Absence of brand names and trademarks linked to the product
- Product can be sold for a quarter of the actual price
- Related keyword opportunities to diversify your sales
- Sourcing from countries like China, Taiwan, or India
- No legal issues, the product should be all-white and sold according to the standards by Amazon
- Space to improve the existing products to make your option superior to others
- Clarity of improving the existing product listings with what you offer
How To Do Product Research On Amazon?
Manual product research is a thing of the past. Amazon product search goes much faster with the help of automatic methods. Amazon market research relies on automatic means today. Why? That’s because they’re much quicker and save precious time.
The answer to all of that is Amazon product research and finder tools. They allow the product research data to be collected in one place using the tools and methods that work automatically. What they’ll show you in a meaningful way are:
- Monthly sales estimations
- Possible monthly revenues
- Total number of customer reviews
- And many more extra features like in-browser extensions and notification systems
What Not To Do While Doing A Product Research?
There are some mistakes that most sellers have made at least once when researching new products. We collected some of the typical mistakes that take place during product research. Knowing them, you’ll likely make your first research a cash bomb in terms of profits:
- Choose only active niches. If you notice that the niche is very small and there is no activity inside, it’s not worth promoting your goods there. Avoid extra narrowing down of the new niches, it may end up as a low-effective strategy.
- Selling at a very low price. If you set up the lowest price around your competition, this is not always a definite win. Low price means less trust and lower quality, that’s the logic of the most buyers. This is why you need to choose the price that will be reasonable enough to compete and bring you profits.
- Your product will always undergo competition. If the review of competitors shows that the customers are not satisfied and write poor reviews, you should fix that before displaying the product on Amazon. Only in this way you’ll win the buyers’ hearts and wallets.
Budget, project goals, and the level of professionalism among the team of sellers who use the chosen service are the main factors to use free or paid Amazon finder tool. The paid option gives you a polished, structured interface that is followed with unique features per every service. Free options sometimes require an inventive approach to adapt them to Amazon product research.
What Are Amazon Product Research Tools?
Those are the tools that allow you to find the best items in the niches with low/high competition to make optimal data-driven decisions that will generate fantastic sales. Product research tools are the right companions to minimize the risks when choosing an item to invest into the promotion.
Why Is Amazon Product Research Important?
Product research on Amazon is the doorway to making solid cash by selling affordable items on highly competitive prices and stable customer demand. Product research saves tons of time, especially when picking the paid services that reduce the number of chores that sellers see each day. From informative search queries to item history, everything adds to your value as a seller on Amazon.
What You Can Do With Amazon Product Finder Tools?
With Amazon product finder tools, you can do a precise search over thousands of products in less than a minute. Imagine how many human working hours it would take if done manually. The services also allow sellers to control and check the competition that is barely possible with manual approach.
Amazon Web App and Chrome Extension. What to Choose?
In most cases, web apps provide you maxed out, performance-top features and ability to import/export data. However, expect heavier monetization in the web version than by installing the addon. Browser additions are usually an announcement, or a simplified version of the mature web-based services.