|The Best Tools for Amazon Sellers|
|5.0||Visit Website View Profile|
|5.0||Visit Website View Profile|
|Information Collection and Use|
Amazonhacker.org ("us", "we", or "our") conducts the https://amazonhacker.org website (from hereinafter will be stated as the "Website").
This document advises you as to the rules and regulations about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the options you have related with that data therein.
- Website: Website is the https://amazonhacker.org website.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data gathered automatically - either generated by the use of the Website, or from the Website structure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files which are stored on your electronic device, which could be a mobile or personal device of your choosing.
Information Collection and Use
We accumulate numerous various types of data for various purposes to provide and enhance our service to you, the end user.
The Types of Data Collected
We may gather information on Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you browse, the time and date of your visit, the duration of time spent on those specific pages, unique device identifiers and other analytical data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You are within your rights to instruct your browser to reject all cookies, or to stipulate when a cookie is being sent.
Your IP address, browser settings and location
When you visit the Website, we register your computer’s IP address and browser settings. The IP address is the numerical address of the computer used to browse the Website. Browser settings can consist of the sort of browser you use, browser language, and time zone.
This data is gathered to enable the Website to locate the computer used in cases of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with visits to or use of the Website. We also use the IP address to estimate your location at that time, to enable the Website to understand we know which sets of our Terms & Conditions apply to your individual use of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We make use of Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We apply Preference Cookies to recollect your inclinations and different settings.
Security Cookies. We utilise Security Cookies for the purposes of security.
Use of Data
https://amazonhacker.org uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To inform you about changes to our Service
- To permit you to partake in interactive features of our Website as and when you may choose to do so
- To offer analysis or useful data, so that we can improve the Website service
- To track the usage of the Service
- To discover, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
The only exception to this circumstance would be if there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal data.
Disclosure Of Data
Amazonhacker.org may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To conform with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of amazonhacker.org
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- As a European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but you should be aware that there is no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage that is is 100% secure. While we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
You can appeal to the Website to gain access to, revise, remove or alter your personal data. You also have the right to oppose direct marketing.